Today, we’re talking with Dr. Mansur Hasib about his book Cybersecurity Leadership: Powering the Modern Organization
Dr. Mansur Hasib is passionate about bringing out the greatness that exists within every human being and company. He is the host of the weekly video podcast series Conversations with #DrCybersecurity where he engages with people globally and discusses a wide range of issues. He is the author of the book Cybersecurity Leadership which has been widely acclaimed by practitioners and scholars alike and is listed among the best selling cybersecurity books of all time.
A few questions for Dr. Mansur Hasib:
- How did you get into cybersecurity?.
- What made you write this book? Where does the inspiration / motivation come from?
- You wrote this book back in 2014 and Cybersecurity has been building up complexity over the years. Do you think new Leadership skills are needed for the CIOs and CISOs of tomorrow?
- In your book, it is mentioned that the CIO and CISO must have a mutually supportive relationship. Why do you think that?
- In one of the chapters, you mentioned the cybersecurity dangers of outsourcing. As a company leader, how can we mitigate some of these dangers now that most companies are implementing working from home?
- You also have another fantastic book, Bring Inner Greatness Out. What benefits can cybersecurity professionals draw from this book?
- Where can we get your book and how can they reach out to you? – Visit: https://www.cybersecurityleadership.com