Keep Track of Your Digital Footprint:
Do you remember everywhere you have online accounts and what information is stored on them?
- Delete accounts you’re not using.
- Use a different email address for each account.
- You can create up to 10 aliases with Outlook.
- Have strong passwords and MFA when available.
- Remove your credit card information.
- Don’t share everything on social media.
- (bad actors are always watching).
- Remove cookies from browsers.
- Read and adjust privacy settings on social media websites.
- Report any email if you think it looks suspicious.