How can women protect themselves online?
- Use strong and unique passwords for each of your online accounts
- Be cautious about sharing personal information online, and avoid posting sensitive information
- Use privacy settings on social media to control who can see your posts and personal information
- Use a gender-neutral screen name or pseudonym for your social media accounts
- Cover your webcam and turn it off when not in use
- Don’t meet online acquaintances alone
- Block people you don’t want to interact with