Deepfakes are getting easier to make and they’re becoming more convincing as well.
However, most photo and video deepfakes contain imperfections that can be spotted. How to detect them?
- Pay attention to the face.
- High-end deepFake manipulations are almost always facial transformations.
- Pay attention to the cheeks and forehead.
- Does the skin appear too smooth or too wrinkly? Is the agedness of the skin similar to the agedness of the hair and eyes? DeepFakes are often incongruent on some dimensions. –
- Pay attention to the eyes and eyebrows.
- Do shadows appear in places that you would expect? DeepFakes often fail to fully represent the natural physics of a scene.
- Pay attention to blinking.
- Does the person blink enough or too much? Most AI generated face lack eye blinking function.
- Now, which of the following picture is real?
- Picture A
For more visit https://cybermaterial.com/deepfake