Today, we’re talking with Sandeep Kumar about his book Hacking Source Code.
He is the Founder @ HackitTech, Web Application Pentester and Security Researcher. He also has trained more than 1000+ students in the field of Ethical Hacking.
- How did you get into cybersecurity? What does cybersecurity mean to you?
- Why this book, Hacking Source Code?
- One of the goals of your book is to help readers kick start their Cybersecurity Journey. Can you share 1 or 2 tips for them?
- Some security experts have negative views on pen-testing. They believe that it gives organizations a false sense of security. What is your thought on that and how can this book help change that perspective?
- Is it fair to describe “Hacking Source Code” as a practical guide for ethical hackers?