- Analyze, reverse-engineer, and document industrial network protocols and functions related to system modification, command and control, encryption/encoding, etc.
- Generate innovative asset identification capabilities, protocol parsers, and threat behavior analytics for the Dragos Platform.
- Conduct in-depth reverse engineering of hardware and software to support designing and building detection logic.
- Collaborate with customers and industry partners to collect and analyze host and network analytic opportunities in production environments.
- Effectively assign tasks to teammates, receive guidance and direction openly, give recommendations, and collaborate across the team.
- Provide technical and professional mentorship to teammates.
US Located Required: Yes
Schedule: Full time
Salary: USD 192K – 338K