Job Description (from the job’s posting):
Leapfin’s Sr. DevSecOps SRE Engineer will have a passion for service improvement. As a part of the DevSecOps infrastructure team, you will ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of our Infrastructure, DevSecOps, and CloudOps systems that support Leapfin’s core organizational functions.
You will collaborate with the Engineering team and staff in the research, design, implementation, and upkeep of our cloud-based infrastructure in AWS. Your initial focus will be to assess the current environment and develop a solid roadmap to implement, test, and maintain the AWS environment, cloud monitoring, and security.
Responsibilities (Strategy and Planning)
- Develop and implement standards and best practices as it relates to AWS cloud solutions for Leapfin’s multi-tenant SaaS product.
- Implement automation techniques to maximize efficiencies of our cloud-based systems
- Configure and manage system monitoring and alerts for our cloud infrastructure
- Provide guidance and training to other team members.
- Own, manage, and maintain the resiliency and uptime of our AWS environments: production, staging, QA, and development.
- Design and perform security audits, patching, and upgrades to our network and cloud infrastructure environments. (Production, Development, Staging and QA)
- Provide cost management planning and monitoring of AWS cloud resources.
- Shared management of CI/CD pipeline and release management.
- Participate in on-call support of Leapfin’s infrastructure systems.
US Located Required: Yes
Location: San Mateo, California
Schedule: Full time
Salary: USD 62K – 115K