- Can a user specify non corporate entities with which to share information?
- Do you have the option to make parts of your cloud private?
- Does the product provide extensive reporting services and auditing capabilities?
- How is one PaaS customers environment protected from other customers?
- How to roll out Single Sign-On for SaaS applications?
- What access is provided to logs of activity within PaaS customer environments?
- What is the depth of the vendors partnerships with its system integrators?
- What support is provided for delegated administration by policy administration services?
- What types of systems/applications are enrolled in your identity management program?
- Which best characterizes the use of identity management within your organization?
This Single Sign-On for SaaS Applications Guide is unlike books you’re used to. If you’re looking for a textbook, this might not be for you. This book and its included digital components is for you who understands the importance of asking great questions.
This gives you the questions to uncover the Single Sign-On for SaaS Applications challenges you’re facing and generate better solutions to solve those problems.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you’re talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. That process needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’