Recorded Future’s Insikt Group is seeking an experienced individual for a unique opportunity. This exciting role will be a member of the Threat Data and Enablement team within Recorded Future’s widely regarded Insikt Group. The Threat Data and Enablement team focuses on obtaining and managing unique threat intelligence to drive the world’s largest threat intelligence platform.
The Insikt Group ® is Recorded Future’s elite research division. The division takes its name from the Swedish “Insikt” meaning Insights, which references our company’s roots in Sweden. Insikt’s mission is to produce intelligence on a range of cyber and geopolitical threats to reduce risk for clients. The team is composed of analysts and security researchers with deep government, law enforcement, military, and intelligence agency experience who work tirelessly to help secure the world with intelligence.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer working with Cyber Security data sets. They should have a background as a Cyber Security Analyst and be used to data such as packet capture and netflow.
What You’ll Do as a Senior Security Engineer:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy bespoke applications and data flows.
- Maintain existing tools and data workflows, fixing bugs and adding new features where required.
- Create schemas for new data structures and databases.
- Build parsers for existing data formats / protocols.
- Communicate with and support the Senior Director of Threat Data and Enablement on all threat data projects.
US Located Required: Yes
Location: Boston, MA (location flexible in US)
Schedule: Full time