Job Description (from the job posting):
You will provide guidance and technical expertise to clients deploying our security integrations. You’ll act as the technical partner, providing strategic guidance around complex systems to secure a digital environment. Interacting directly with the client, you’ll partner closely with client personnel to guide and suggest integrations to better serve their success.
Your thorough understanding of our product integrations contributes to the development of new principles and concepts – providing detailed analysis around what’s working, what’s not, and what could be better.
You enjoy implementation work, are proactive about resolving potential concerns, and operate well around strict best practices that enable our clients on their road to a more secure digital world. You’re creative, innovative, and you love a challenge – learning how integrations might work better around new products and technologies.
- Build custom security policies and application signatures for unique client environments
- Consult and guide customers on security standard best practices methodologies and act as trusted advisor for clients on behalf of Palo Alto Networks
- Analyze logs and events from the solution and supply threat analysis reports, providing input and direction as applicable
- Work proactively with our Technical Assistance Center to troubleshoot and diagnose cases as escalations arise
- Mitigate web-based threats in a timely manner
- Maintain the implemented solution and provide mentorship on code upgrades, changes to the platform, and new technology developments
- Work with sales account team to help formulate a technical strategy to address customer business needs
- Support direct manager in managing business needs through weekly reports and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Engage with the account team to allow them to clearly understand the customer business & technical requirements as you learn through active engagement with the client
US Located Required: Yes
Location: New York City
Schedule: Full time
Salary: USD 131K – 164K