Atlassian is hiring a Senior Security Lead, reporting to the Senior Manager of People Technology. You are an HR security expert and understand Workday security inside out. You will be leading the architecture, configuration, and governance of security groups, roles, and permissions in our global Workday HCM system with a heavy focus on automation.
In addition, you will design the security architecture for all our other HR technologies, assist with compliance audits, and help implement data privacy related policies including data retention rules. You will also serve as a mentor and educator to other members of the People Technology team.
- Experience implementing, configuring, automating, and supporting Workday Security
- Influence other HR system security elements derived from Workday (ex. ATS, LMS)
- Develop and maintain an HR security strategy by identifying priorities and capabilities
- Proactively identify security process improvement opportunities
- Serve as technical subject matter expert to communicate security risks and consult on best practices for remediation.
- Build and maintain documentation of best practices for managing security for our HR platforms
- Conduct security reviews in coordination with Internal Audit
- Facilitate remediation/mitigation efforts as identified by internal reviews and 3rd party external assessments
- Work with the Data Privacy team to implement GDPR, CCPA, DTIA policies, processes, workflows, and automations to ensure compliance
- Collaborate with the Workplace Technology Team to manage the Workday to SailPoint integration
- Serve as an escalation point for critical issue resolution
- Build/edit security related reports and dashboards
US Located Required: Yes
Location: San Francisco, CA
Schedule: Full time