Notion is looking for a talented Senior Security Engineer with solid communication and analytical skills to help us improve and optimize our security monitoring program. We are seeking someone with a mixture of technical ability, attention to detail, and who can function comfortably in a variety of cyber security disciplines. In addition to technical acumen and enthusiasm, we need a self-motivator to stay on top of emerging threats and vulnerabilities to Notion, providing a continuous proactive monitoring approach.
If you’re passionate about data privacy and Security, understand the security monitoring process, and enjoy designing creative approaches to provide effective security monitoring at scale. This could be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Help a rapidly growing Security team develop and maintain our Security Operations and Response capabilities. Keep abreast to the latest attacks while using our threat intelligence & vulnerability data to ensure Notion is effectively responding to active and potential threats. You’ll also be working with the broader Security team to tackle complex problems while providing integral data to various pillars of the organization.
- Orchestrate processes through a security information and event management system.
- Maintain, implement, and own various security monitoring tools and dashboards..
- Detect, defend, and respond to threats to Notion and its user base.
- Be a vital part of our vulnerability management program ensuring we’re monitoring and mitigating known vulnerabilities which pose a risk to our application.
- Draft communications around observed threats and potentially identified exposures to engineering and security leadership.
- Foster deep relationships with our Engineering teams to ensure we are monitoring our application and infrastructure effectively.
US Located Required: Yes
Location: San Francisco, California; New York, New York
Schedule: Full time