Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. Through Google Sign In or LinkedIn Sign In.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Cybermaterial uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note: Cybermaterial has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at info(at)cybermaterial(dot)com.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Cybermaterial does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Ethical Hacking Disclaimer:
- https://cybermaterial .com is a site related to Computer Security and not a site that promotes hacking / cracking / software piracy or anything considered illegal.
- The articles, tutorials and demos provided on CyberMaterial are for informational and educational purpose only, and for those cyber professionals who are willing and curious to know and learn about Ethical Hacking, Security and Penetration Testing. Any time the word “Hacking” is used on this site shall be regarded as Ethical Hacking.
- Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. If you planned to use the content for illegal purpose, then please leave this site immediately! We will not be responsible for any of your illegal actions. Neither administration of this website, the authors of this material, or anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to accept responsibility for your actions.
- The misuse of the information in this website can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The authors and cybermaterial.com will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law.
- You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorized access. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
- The site holds no responsibility for the contents found in the user comments since we do not monitor them. However we may remove any sensitive information present in the user comments upon request. Neither the creator nor CyberMaterial should be held responsible for the comments posted on this website.
- This site contains materials that can be potentially damaging or dangerous. If you do not fully understand something on this site, then leave this site immediately! Please, refer to the laws in your Country before accessing, using, or in any other way utilizing these materials. These materials are for educational and research purposes only.
- All the information on this site are meant for cyber professionals who want to improve their skills and join the cyber task force to make the world a better place for all. CyberMaterial insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly.
- We believe only in Ethical Hacking. On the other hand we condemn any criminal activity.
- We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice. Please check this section regularly to be up to date with our latest policies.