Snowflake Corporate Security team is laser focused on making security better for all Corporate/IT products and services. As a member of this team you will be involved in driving the security strategies across the corporate environment that balances Snowflake’s business growth while effectively managing security risks. The Corporate Security Architecture is looking for passionate Security Engineers and/or Security Architects to join this team and raise the security bar for Snowflake
- Be the technical thought leader for the entire Endpoint function of the Snowflake Corporate organization.
- Work alongside the IT Client Engineering, Product Engineering, Sales, Professional Services and marketing teams for providing expert leadership and advice on secure architecture, design, and implementation.
- Identify current gaps and enhancements in the physical and virtual endpoints used by Snowflake employees and implement solution using latest technologies and architecture.
- Implement and improve security assurance, DevSecOps, vuln management processes for the Corporate Security team.
- Level up your skills securing modern languages and technologies running in a true multi-cloud/SaaS environment like AWS, GCP, Azure, Salesforce and many more.
- Use data and the power of Snowflake to drive major security initiatives across Snowflake.
US Located Required: Yes
Location: Dublin, California
Schedule: Full time