On 11 October 2022, Microsoft published Security Updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were critical updates for the following:
- Azure Arc-enabled Kubernetes cluster – multiple versions
- Azure Stack Edge
- Microsoft 365 Apps
- Microsoft Office – multiple versions and platforms
- Microsoft SharePoint – multiple versions
- Windows 7 – multiple versions and platforms
- Windows 8.1 – multiple versions and platforms
- Windows RT 8.1
- Windows 10 – multiple versions and platforms
- Windows 11– multiple platforms
- Windows Server – multiple versions and platforms
Microsoft has indicated that CVE-2022-41033 has been actively exploited.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web links and apply the necessary updates.