Job Description (from the job posting):
While this is not a work-from-home employment opportunity, there will be occasional remote work flexibility. You will be welcomed to a friendly and supportive work environment.
Do your Information Technology interests run deeper than that of an application developer, or software maintenance coder? Do you like to know how and why things work behind the scenes, and how everything is interrelated? Are you interested in working with Cybersecurity, Local and Wide Area Networking, Windows Servers and Virtualization, Remote Access / Remote Control solutions, VoIP telephony, and Mobile Device Management?
Do you have the confidence and patience to calmly assist and guide end-users and teammates through technical challenges?
Are you a self-motivated team player, with integrity and a strong work ethic?
If so, then you might be a good fit for the missing piece of our experienced IT Infrastructure Team.
The IT Infrastructure Security Analyst reports to the Information Technology Manager as a member of the IT Infrastructure Team. You will work closely with IT Infrastructure teammates to provide Networking/Telephony/Cybersecurity experience and support where needed or directed. You will interact with all levels of management and other ITW-FEG personnel. You must have patience, excellent interpersonal skills, strong ethics, and present a positive professional attitude.
Primary Focus and Responsibilities
- Reporting Analysis and Vulnerability Remediation. Regularly monitor endpoint vulnerability scan results, comparing to prior scans. Identify and remediate newly discovered Critical Vulnerabilities. Identify and report on trends and/or anomalies.
- Administer policy groups to ensure proper Endpoint Protection. Ensure that all client computers have up-to-date software components. Ensure that newly added computers do not remain in the Default Policy. Support the Help Desk when they have technical questions/issues with the implementation of the Endpoint Protection software solution.
- Monitor and manage our companywide endpoint inventory and update/patching tool to ensure all Sales and Marketing computers are identified and have required updates applied to protect against emerging threats.
- Review/analyze reported Malware and Phishing incidents. Remove Phishing emails from our Office 365 Tenant. Remediate/remove Malware when discovered or reported. Communicate and coordinate with the ITW Corporate Cybersecurity Team as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of new security issues and the methods to protect against them. Proactively implement security protections/solutions. Leverage the use of SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) tools to monitor and report on our IT Infrastructure.
- Assist and provide backup network support by proactively investigating and learning our unique networking infrastructure. Will work with both Local and Wide Area Networking, VLANS, a spoke-and-hub SD-WAN VPN configuration, client VPN, switches, network routing, Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Internet circuits, our VoIP system, and our various firewalls.
US Located Required: Yes
Location: Troy, OH
Schedule: Full time
Salary: USD 48K – 62K