They are looking for IT Security Specialist to join their remote-first team, in a New Zealand & US friendly timezone. You will be working to enhance the security posture of the company, products, and client-facing services.
This is a full time, permanent position and can be based anywhere in the US.
- Work closely with all functional areas of the business to ensure the goals of the organization are delivered whilst maintaining the high degree of security expected by the business and its customers, and in compliance with the IT Security Policy and standards.
- Identify, implement and improve IT Security controls as required to meet the requirements of the IT Security Policy in consideration of the activities of the business and the strategic direction of Vital.
- Responsible for Identity and Access management.
- Assess third-party services and software to identify risks and recommend mitigating controls, to ensure the use of these products and services does not expose Vital to unacceptable security risks.
- Assist in maintaining Vital customer-facing security collateral in conjunction with our Marketing team.
- Assist in the development and delivery of security awareness materials and training to Vital staff.
- Respond to customer and supplier security questions.
- Provide consultation in support of all formal Information Security audits.
- Conduct regular audits of internal security policies and procedures including software licensing.
- Automate repetitive security and compliance tasks to streamline operations.
- Make recommendations to improve the security of the Vital product and associated applications.
- Monitor security analytics and investigate anomalies.
US Located Required: Yes
Schedule: Full time
Clearance Requirements: Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance