On 9 November 2021 Intel published Security Advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were updates for the following:
- BIOS Reference Code – multiple products
- Intel Core Processors with Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics – versions prior to 21.10
- Intel Killer WiFi Software – multiple products, versions prior to v2.4.1541
- Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi – multiple products, versions prior to 22.40
- Intel SSD DC Firmware – multiple products and versions
Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could lead to denial-of-service, privilege escalation or information disclosure.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web links and apply the necessary updates.
BIOS Reference Code (INTEL-SA-00562)
Intel Core Processors with Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics (INTEL-SA-00481)
Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi and Killer WiFi Software (INTEL-SA-00509)
Intel SSD DC Firmware (INTEL-SA-00535)
Intel Product Security Center Advisories