In this course, students will gain an understanding of Azure directory service options and the benefits that it offers.
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services a.k.a. Managed Domain
- How to Synchronise On-Premises Active Directory objects to Azure Active Directory
- How to Synchronise On-Premises Active Directory objects to Azure Managed Domain
- How to configure and Manage Azure Managed Domain
- How to Join VMs to an Azure Managed Domain
- Azure AD B2C and B2B Collaboration
- Adding Facebook as an identity Provider in Azure AD B2C
- How to use a custom domain
- How to manage users and groups
- How to use multi-factor authentication.
- How to work with Enterprise applications
- Explore and deploy AD to the cloud.
We will also explore the options related to Self service password reset , the features of Azure B2B and Azure B2C as well. For more details, Please take a look at the course agenda and preview videos in this course .
If you are looking to prepare for Az 500 , Az 104 , SC 900 , SC 200 or SC 300 , This course would be helpful in clearing your concepts in the identity space. Even if certification is not your key goal, this course would help you prepare for the real world issues in the Identity and access management domain.