This extension allows you to run Burp Suite’s Spider and Scanner tools in headless mode via the command-line. It can:
- Run burp scan in headless or GUI mode.
- Specify target sitemap and add URL(s) to Burp’s target scope.
- Use the seed request/response data saved in a project file, generated by any integration, functional or manual testing.
- Mark issues as false positives, these will not be reported in the scan report anymore.
- Spider the target scope.
- Actively scan the target scope.
- Generate a scan report in JUnit, HTML, or XML format. The JUnit report can be used to instruct the CI server to fail the build when vulnerabilities are found.
- Shut down Burp
For more detailed examples and the config file format, consult the extension’s Github repository.
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.