If you are a business leader or executive who is searching for a way to improve your cybersecurity foundational knowledge, this cybersecurity primer is a must read for you.
Today’s greatest strategic cybersecurity challenge in the global business community is the lack of cyber savvy business leaders and executives. As a business leader or executive, how cyber savvy are you? Is your senior leadership team or mid-management team cyber savvy? Does your strategic leadership on cybersecurity depend on the CIO, CISO, or IT Director to explain all the cybersecurity issues impacting your organization and you only understand a minimal aspect of this threat?
If you have minimal or no cybersecurity training as a business leader or executive, this is the book for you. This cybersecurity primer is designed for business leaders and executives with no foundational knowledge in cybersecurity. Additionally, this book will help ensure you ask the right questions to strategically support and protect the cybersecurity posture of your organization.
This easy-to-read cybersecurity primer provides a detailed cybersecurity foundation in the following areas:
1) integration of the cyber threat in strategic planning;
2) cyber threat landscape;
3) the basics of information technology;
4) malicious software;
5) computer network defense, exploitation, attack, and advanced persistent threat;
6) critical infrastructure, industrial control systems (ICS), and ICS vulnerabilities;
7) wireless and wireless vulnerabilities;
8) mobile devices and mobile device vulnerabilities;
9) web infrastructure and web infrastructure vulnerabilities;
10) third-party risk;
13) cyber underground;
14) cyber defense;
15) incident response and digital forensics;
16) cyber training and cyber certifications;
17) private- and public-sector and cybersecurity; and
18) current cyber challenges facing business executives.