In this two-day course, you will learn the features, components, and key integrations that enable Forcepoint Email Security functionality: how to administer policies, handle incidents, and upgrade, manage and assess the health of the Forcepoint Email Security system.
You will develop skills in creating email policies, configuring email encryption, incident management, reporting, and system architecture and maintenance.
This course audience includes:
- System administrators, data security administrators, IT staff
- Sales engineers, consultants, implementation specialists
- Forcepoint channel partners and IT staff
Prerequisites for this course include:
- General understanding of system administration and internet services.
- Basic knowledge of networking and computer security concepts.
- A computer that meets the requirements noted at the end of this document.
System requirements include a computer with:/p>
- A high-speed internet connection (minimum of 1MB connection required)
- An up to date web browser (Google Chrome recommended)
- PDF Viewer
- Zoom client
- Speakers and microphone or headset (headset recommended)
A separate tablet or e-book reader is also recommended for the course and lab book delivery.