This course will tackle the aspects of e-Commerce and its potential in the tourism and fashion industry. It will start with the introduction to the concept of e-Commerce, its history, and potential future developments.
The holistic overview of the e-Commerce process will be introduced, including the issues of logistics, payments, connection of offline stores and online sales environments. The second part of the course is dedicated to cyber security.
E-commerce is particularly affected by cyber attacks, as it is exposed and therefore vulnerable. We will look at the history of cyber crime, techniques and basic principles of cyber security.
What you’ll learn
- E-Commerce fundamentals;
- The potential of E-Commerce for the tourism and fashion industry;
- E-Commerce history and potential future developments;
- Holistic overview of the e-Commerce process;
- Cyber crime history, development and most used techniques;
- Understanding motivations and intents of cyber criminals;
- Fundamentals of cyber security and digital risk in the e-Commerce world;
- Fashion brands specifics digital threats;
- Future perspective of risks and mitigation measures.