Spry Squared is looking for a self-motivated DevSecOps Engineer to join a growing team of mission-oriented system administrators and developers. The hire will be responsible for supporting a DevSecOps lead engineer who is implementing a CI/CD pipeline for a distributed architecture.
The candidate will support development of automation processes using Ansible for remote deployments to a distributed architecture.
The DevSecOps Engineer will function in a large team environment supporting cybersecurity, software development and architecture engineers as part of the development of a national test infrastructure development project.
Successful candidate may work remotely, however must be willing to attend onsite meetings in Colorado Springs, CO as required.
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipeline
- Supporting major DoD prime in development of automation process (Ansible)
- Maintenance of Puppet / SIMP security environment
- Debug, troubleshooting remote deployment processes
- Part of a larger team and distributed architecture
US Located Required: Yes
Location: REMOTE – Colorado Springs, CO
Schedule: Full time
Clearance: Minimum TOP SECRET Security Clearance required
Salary: USD 100K – 150K