Date: 11 May 2022
On 9 May 2022 Dell published Security Advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were updates for the following:
- Latitude 5495 – BIOS versions prior to 1.6.0
- OptiPlex 5055 A-Series – BIOS versions prior to 1.5.0
- OptiPlex 5055 Ryzen APU – BIOS versions prior to 1.5.0
- OptiPlex 5055 Ryzen CPU – BIOS versions prior to 1.5.0
- PowerEdge Server – multiple versions and platforms
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web links and apply the necessary updates.