A threat actor published an archive containing the data of 235,000,000 users on Breach Forums that can be downloaded for eight credits.
The database is a cleaned version of the one published in December.
Experts warn that the leaked data can be used by threat actors to target the users of the platforms.
“Hackers will use the new leaked database in order to :
1. Target Crypto Twitter accounts (.eth in name or other methods)
2. Hack into high profile accounts (follower count or otherwise)
3. Hack into “OG” accounts with good usernames
4. Hack into political accounts
5. Doxx “anonymous” accounts that didn’t use a dedicated email for Twitter
It goes without saying that agencies around the world will use this database as well to further harm our privacy.” reported Alon Gal, founder of Hudson Rock.