Job Description (from the job posting):
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Blue Team Lead who is an experienced Cybersecurity Advisor and interested in working in a fast-paced environment providing cybersecurity support for a cloud-native DevSecOps platform for a DoD customer. The successful candidate will support accreditation activities to attain Authority-to-Operate for cloud platforms and services, analyze security posture of services, secure and harden services, and monitor platforms and services for vulnerabilities and threats. Our engineers are asked to solve challenging problems for unique customers and have a direct impact on the direction of software products and solutions used by those customers. This position is primarily remote.
- Develop, review, and critique assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation in compliance with DoD Cybersecurity policy and agency guidance, including DoD, ICD, CNSS, and NIST special publications.
- Research security standards/tools; review or conduct system security and vulnerability assessments of cloud and on-prem environments in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Support development and implementation of innovative methods to achieve compliance with government and commercial cybersecurity frameworks.
- Research and identify best practices to harden and secure containers and Kubernetes clusters at scale
- Ensure platform and networks are compliant with DoD policies
- Provide oversight to the cybersecurity team
US Located Required: Yes
Location: College Park, MD / Hybrid-Remote
Schedule: Full time
Salary: USD 150K – 200K
Clearance required: US Citizenship and an active Secret security clearance