In this book, you’ll learn how to identify threats that can affect your network, and mitigate against them using some of the best security tools in the industry. This book will cover various security threats that are common against organization’s IT infrastructures.
If you are interested in the field of networking or security administration, this book is for you.
If you’re in the IT sector or want to switch careers within the IT sector, this book is perfect for you to learn the security threats that you need to be aware of.
While you don’t need to be a computer programmer, being familiar with basic networking is highly recommended.
Buy this book now and get started today!
This book will cover:
- Software bugs and buffer overflow
- Weak passwords
- Path traversal
- Cross site scripting
- Cross-site forgery request
- Viruses & malware
- Trojans & ransomware
- Rootkits & worms
- DoS attacks
- Man-in-the-middle attacks
- Social engineering and phishing attacks
- Cloud services attacks
- ARP poisoning
- Rogue access points
- “Man in the middle” on wireless networks
- De-authentication attacks
- Wireless collision attacks
- Wireless replay attacks and much more….