The CyberML™ (Cyber Modeling Language™) is a UML/SysML profile and model library for specifying the architectures and designs of cybersecurity applications.
Since CyberML is designed and implemented as a UML profile (UML dialect) and model library it is compatible with the OMG UML and OMG SysML architecture modeling language standards, and can be implemented in popular visual modeling tools that comply with those standards.
The CyberML profile specifies basic constructs for specifying cybersecurity architectures and designs that include, but are not limited to, the following:
* network nodes (computers, NICs, repeaters, hubs, bridges, switches, routers, modems, gateways, etc.)
* network communication protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, IMAP, SMTP, SMS, MMS, etc.)
* network connections between nodes using specific protocols
* network topologies among nodes (point-to-point, bus, star, ring or circular, mesh, tree, daisy chain, hybrid)
* cybersecurity devices (firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Protection Systems [IDS/IPS], encryption/decryption devices, etc.)
* secure network communication protocols (SSL, TLS, HTTPS, etc.)
* strong encryption techniques (end-to-end encryption, Zero-knowledge Privacy (ZKP), blockchain, etc.)