At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
Do you have a passion for Cyber Threat Hunting, analysis, and finding unknown threats? If you have proven Threat Hunting/Security Analysis experience and wish to be part of the first line of Security defense for the organization, apply to join us today!
- 5+ years of Information Security or related risk management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of hands on Information Security Threat Hunting/Security monitoring/Incident Response experience
- CySA+, GCIA, GCFA, GNFA, CISSP or similar certifications preferred
- Familiarity with Cloud-based environments such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Hands-on experience with packet analysis and usage of deep packet inspection tools.
- Knowledge of common tactics used by attackers and methods for detection including development of detection signatures (YARA, SNORT).
- Knowledge and experience working with SQRRL’s Threat Hunting Maturity Model (HMM) and/or MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Solid understanding of enterprise detection technologies and processes (Advanced Threat Detection Tools, IDS/IPS, Network Packet Analysis, Endpoint Protection)
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite/Confluence/Jira a plus.
- Experience with monitoring/hunting in Cloud environments is helpful.
- Experience in financial services industry is favored.
Location: McLean, VA – Atlanta, GA – Dallas, TX – New York, NY (Hybrid 3 days in office)
Time-type: Full time
Job Category: Information Technology
FLSA Status: Exempt
Freddie Mac provides anticipated base salary ranges where required by law.