Podcast Overview (from podcast’s website)
Cyber Security & Insurance Leaders is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to helping Cyber Security and Insurance professionals hear about the latest developments, best practices and thought leadership from leaders in the market.
If you’re looking to hear and learn from cyber insurance and security experts, this show is for you.
Each episode features an interview with an executive or thought leader, discussing topics like: the cyber insurance industry as a whole, international growth, cyber claims, and more.
EP20 – How Converge Is Redefining Cyber Insurance With Innovative Technology Partners and Underwriting Methodologies – with Anthony Dagostino
Now, he’s leaning on his experience to grow Converge, a US-based MGA that combines the best of underwriting fundamentals, technology, and cybersecurity data to offer innovative coverage in different areas of cyber insurance.
In this episode, Anthony shares his expertise on a variety of hot topics, such as:
1. Why external scan data is a vital addition to any underwriters toolbox
2. How Converge uses its adversary-focused underwriting methodology
3. How underwriters can use risk quantification to inform limits
4. Identifying the data that matters for small insurance companies
5. The most important metrics for young insurance companies