On 12 October 2021 Schneider Electric published Security Notifications to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were updates for the following:
- Modicon TM5 – multiple models and versions
- Modicon M218 Logic Controller – version v220.127.116.11 and prior
- Schneider Conext Advisor 2 Cloud – version 2.02 and prior
- Schneider Conext Advisor 2 Gateway – version 1.28.45 and prior
- Schneider Conext Control V2 Gateway – version 2.6 and prior
- IGSS Data Collector – version V18.104.22.16843 and prior
- ConneXium Network – all versions
- spaceLYnk – version V2.6.1 and prior
- Wiser for KNX – version V2.6.1 and prior
- fellerLYnk – version V2.6.1 and prior
Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could result in arbitrary code execution, denial of service and information disclosure.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web link, perform the suggested mitigations and apply the necessary updates.
Schneider Electric Cybersecurity Support Portal