Don’t Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!
Prepare to pass the CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst certification exam CS0-002 and obtain the latest security credential from CompTIA using the practice questions contained in this guide. CompTIA CySA+™ Cybersecurity Analyst Certification Practice Exams offers 100% coverage of all objectives for the exam.
Written by a leading information security expert and experienced instructor, this guide includes knowledge, scenario, and performance-based questions. Throughout, in-depth explanations are provided for both correct and incorrect answers. Between the book and online content, you will get more than 500 practice questions designed to fully prepare you for the challenging exam. This guide is ideal as a companion to CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition (Exam CS0-002).
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Threat data and intelligence
- Vulnerability management, assessment tools, and mitigation
- Software and systems security
- Solutions for infrastructure management
- Software and hardware assurance best practices
- Security operations and monitoring
- Proactive threat hunting
- Automation concepts and technologies
- Incident response process, procedure, and analysis
- Compliance and assessment
- Data privacy and protection
- Support of organizational risk mitigation
Online content includes:
- 200+ practice exam questions
- Interactive performance-based questions
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customizable quizzes by chapter or exam objective