CISA released six Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on December 20, 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-22-354-01 Fuji Electric Tellus Lite V-Simulator
- ICSA-22-354-02 Rockwell Automation GuardLogix and ControlLogix
- ICSA-22-354-03 ARC Informatique PcVue
- ICSA-22-354-04 Rockwell Automation MicroLogix 1100 and 1400
- ICSA-22-354-05 Delta 4G Router DX-3021
- ICSA-22-349-01 Prosys OPC UA Simulation Server (Update A)