GSDC’s Certified DevSecOps Engineer Certification covers a broad range of topics like the dependency of the business value of DevOps upon DevSecOps, its ability to enable the business and support an organizational transformation with the ultimate goal of increasing productivity, reducing risk, and optimizing cost in the organization.
The learning content of DevSecOps Engineering Certification explains how DevOps security practices differ from other security approaches and provide an understanding of the application of data and security sciences.
At the ending point, participants will be able to use “security as code” with the intention of making security and compliance adaptable as a service.
The syllabus of this certification is specially curated to teach the procedure of integrating security programs into DevOps practices and highlights the professional use of data and security science as the primary means of protecting the organization and customer.
The objective of DevSecOps Certification aims towards a thorough understanding of:
- The purpose, benefits, concepts, and vocabulary of DevSecOps
- How DevOps security practices differ from other security approaches
- Business-driven security strategies
- Understanding and applying data and security sciences
- The use and benefits of Red and Blue Teams
- Integrating security into Continuous Delivery workflows
- How DevSecOps roles fit with a DevOps culture and organization