Company description (from their website)
We believe 5G is the most transformative wireless technology yet, with huge potential to spark innovation in everything from transportation to entertainment. And we take pride in the fact that AT&T offers the nation’s most reliable 5G network, reaching more than 285 million people in nearly 22,000 cities and towns in the U.S.
AT&T Fiber reaches about 18.5 million customer locations in 100+ metros in the U.S., and we plan to expand our fiber footprint to more than 30 million locations by the end of 2025. AT&T Fiber is rated #1 in customer satisfaction, and it’s uniquely suited to this new age of connectivity for a number of reasons:
- Fiber we are installing today is multi-gig capable the day we install it, so it can handle the increasing bandwidth demands of our customers.
- It offers near real-time responsiveness and consistent reliability.
- And it provides symmetrical upload and download speeds, which enable enhanced collaboration, gaming, virtual reality, and other AI applications.
We’re also proud to operate FirstNet, America’s first and only purpose-built public safety network. FirstNet has approximately 4 million connections from nearly 23,000 agencies and organizations across the U.S.
Helping guard our network and customers against threats is in our DNA. From the telegraph to 5G, we’ve matched technology progress with security innovation. AT&T operates one of the world’s most advanced and powerful global backbone networks. We have hundreds of cybersecurity experts – some of the most savvy and sophisticated in the world. They help protect more than 465 petabytes of data flowing across our network daily. They develop and use tools including automation, algorithms, artificial intelligence and shared alerts. It’s all in the service of more securely connecting you to what matters most in your daily life.
- Compliance and risk management
- Cloud Security
- IOT Security
- Network Security
- Mobile device security
- Data security
- Email security
- Threat Detection and Response
- Mobile authentication and verification
- Application Security
- External vulnerability scanning