Job Description (from the job’s posting):
ServiceNow is seeking driven Pre-Sales Security Solution Consultant. The Security Solution Consultant will be the subject matter expert providing leadership and expertise to support customers during the sales engagement.
You will partner with sales, solution consulting and the rest of the ServiceNow ecosystem to achieve customer success through thought leadership and driving awareness. The role takes a consultative approach with our customers and prospects to discover and map business outcome-driven solutions.
As a member of our Solution Consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting SecOps Sales. You will guide revenue for one of our products with the support and partnership of Sales, Product Management, and the executive team.
This is a hands-on technical consultant who can go wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
- Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging ServiceNow Security Operations (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Response).
- Review customer’s security architecture and design process and system integrations to ServiceNow Security Operations.
- Respond to customer questions relating to ServiceNow Security Operations
- This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base, with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real world Security Operations.
- Develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Security Operations
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of Security Operations solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Help develop solutions and capabilities that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of Security Operations on the ServiceNow platform
- Configure solution environments to address customer requirements and business issues.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance. ServiceNow products with new capabilities that address customer needs.
- Ability to work in a global team and, share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of other team members.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars etc.
US Located Required: Yes
Location: Remote – United States and Canada
Schedule: Full time
Salary: USD 130K – 222K