Podcast Overview (from their website)
Join “ADCG on Privacy & Cybersecurity” podcast and hear leaders in the privacy and cybersecurity arenas discuss a wide range of issues.
Data is the lifeblood of the U.S. economy and economic competitiveness issues loom large. The objective of the podcast is to bring cutting-edge views and newsworthy information on privacy and cybersecurity to our listening audience. The podcast series is global in scope, bringing in issues from the EU, UK, Russia, China, Australia, New Zealand, India, Canada, and around the world.
This series of podcasts will explore:
- proposed federal and state legislation
- cyber event-driven legal action
- compliance with laws and regulations
- policy proposals
- regulatory actions
- technical innovations
- data analytics
- nation state cyber activities
- best practices and standards
- protection of critical infrastructure
- whistleblowing on privacy & cybersecurity programs
- and more…..